Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Favorite Book?



Title of the book: Big Nate In a Class By Himself
The funniest and coolest author award: LINCOLN PEIRCE! (Looks like Mr.Sheflin.)


This book made me think about all the funniest things I've ever done in my life. In this book, Nate is the main character and I think he is the funny guy in a stupid way. He is sort of a big showoff in this book and tried to do things that he had never accomplished. This really similar to when I tried eating as fast as I can in front of my whole family. It turns out that I was choking at the end because I was swallowing the food too fast.

This book challenged me as a reader by the hard vocabulary words. There are lots of hard vocabulary words in this book but the hardest one I found was the word "unbearable". When I first saw this word, I though it mean things that are not breakable but I was not really sure with it so I searched through the dictionary. At last, I found the definition of the word and it mean things that can't last for long. That means my prediction was the opposite of the real definition of the word.

Don't read this book if you can't really stand how funny the story is. The first time I read it I was totally laughing really hard until I got hiccups which I hate. This book also contains the stunts that Nate does in this book. Basically, the stunts that he normally does is when he tried eating spicy peas as much as he could. At last, the principal found out and he got into detention.


No comments:

Post a Comment