Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Lit Circle Reflection on White Mountains

The question was: How was Will like me?

My answer referring to it: How was Will like me? Well, he has braveness just like me. Will will defeat anyone who stands on his way! For me, Will is going to escape to the White Mountains by three days and I can believe that. For example, in the back cover, it says that Will is the only one who is not a slave. That proves that people are weak and only him that is strong. As you can see, there is a little difference between Will and I. I am brave because would like to fight strangers when they are really frightening me. Will is brave because he can go to the White Mountains by himself no matter what.




Not only brave, Will is also smart. Will can think before he does something risky. For example, before Will left to the White Mountains, he thought that he couldn't leave when the moon is different. He needed a half-moon to travel by night. An example that proves that I'm smart is that I also think before I do something. Like, in basketball, when I want to shoot and score past the guards, I must try to dribble around them and do a lay up because if I shoot right in front of them, they will set up a double team and I won't be able to shoot properly. As you know, Will and I always think before we do something. We don't just do it, we think first then we do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment