Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Learning Profile


Today, I'm going to share my learning profile with you


1. I learn best when I sit at the front table and without any of my goofy friends (Pasha) sitting beside me because this would help me concentrate better. Also, this strategy would help me to not get distracted by my friends and listen more to my teachers when they are talking.

2. I need to not get easily distracted by when someone is talking to me while the teacher is explaining something really important to the class. This strategy will help me a lot to pay more attention to the teacher because most of the time, I got lost and didn't know what to do.

3. The strategies that would help me in my learning are sit right in front of the whiteboard, write any homework in my planner so that I don't forget, and take notes about something really important that the teacher just said. These strategies will help me to become a better learner and to be ready for High School.

4. I would like my teachers to know this about me that I need to hold something on my hand to help me concentrate better in my class. I don't really know why I have to do this but it just helps me learn and concentrate better in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment