Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My iMovie Reflection

Me and Ashika did a really good job on our movie about queen Nefertiti. But we had some troubles finding facts about how she ruled because the websites about Nefertiti are helpless. Not only that, the book we borrowed was so useless that we can't even find any single facts about Nefertiti. Not only that, we had trouble speaking at the right tempo because we spoke quite too fast and that makes the listener don't quite understand what we're talking about. Those are all the things that didn't help us to finish our iMovie.



On our iMovie project, a lot things worked such as when we did our recording. Owen, our good friend, helped us how to record in iMovie because we didn't even know how to do it. Also, the MLA citation machine worked because Ms. Nadaraj told me how to use it. Ashika helped me with our script because she did most of the work and I think it's very helpful to have a partner like her. All these things that worked helped us to do a really great job on our iMovie.



I chose Harjot's and Samuel's iMovie to reflect on because so far, this iMovie I think is the greatest and coolest one I had ever seen. They did an iMovie project on King Tutankhamen. The iMovie was really funny especially when Harjot said powerful in a really goofy way but after all, they had a lot of informations describing about King Tut. But only one thing that I suggest for them to work on is their speed of talking because they were talking too fast and I only can hear a little bit from what they were talking but so far, I loved their iMovie, it was great.



The second iMovie that iMovie that I chose to reflect on is Pasha and Justin's. Theirs was on

This a video about Queen Nefertiti that Ashika and I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment