Thursday, January 27, 2011

My City Connection Reflection

1.) What did you do well on the project?

On my project, I really did well on my historical factors because I explained a lot about it to my class such as when did Indonesia were colonized by the Dutch and the Japanese. Not only I did well on my historical factors, I also did two extra works. The first one was the fun fact described that U.S.A's president Barrack Obama lived in Jakarta for three in a half years.


2.) What would you improve for future presentations / projects?

I will improve on two things. The first thing is that I need to look at the audience more rather than Mr. Whiteboard. I wanted to improve this because there are too many people commenting on the same thing. The second thing that I need to improve is that next time, I have to write the Dutch instead of the Dutches because it makes no sense at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment