Monday, January 10, 2011

New Year is the Best Time of All!!!!

My New Year's Resolution


In this starting of the new year, I have 4 resolutions to succeed. The first one I needed to accomplished is that I want to improve my soccer skills so that I could go to Phuket. Last year I was really terrible at soccer just like one of those worst players in soccer history. But now, I am like the new Johan Cruyff. My second resolution for this miracle 2011 is I am aiming for a better grade well at least 3.4 GPA. Last year in 2010, I got all B's in grade. I was quite dissapointed of myself but I never give up. Today, I am 100% sure I will get 3.4 GPA. My third resolution is to get fit and have a really healthy lifestyle. Last year, I was a little bit fat but nowadays, I am as healthy as I can be. On my last resolutions, I want to teach my friend in Jakarta how to be a really good soccer player. Last year, he couldn't shoot properly but if I can teach him this year, he'll be a legend someday.


On this amazing miracle holidays, I went to Jakarta to visit my friends and families that lived there. I met Sammy and Angga. They are my two best friends I've got since Kindergarten. Sammy is a geek with math, science, computers, and games. Angga is addicted to soccer. Sammy for me is a genius friend. Everytime I've got problems with my laptop, he is always there for me to fix it. Angga likes soccer because he is influenced by me and also, I am the one who taught him how to play soccer what is it all about. I played with them almost everyday. On the next week, me and my family visited my grandma's house in Bandung to celebrate christmas together. On christmas day, I went to church to meet Jesus and God to pray and wish for my goals for this 2011. And after that, I opened my christmas presents together with my family. The next  three days, I travelled all the way to Sumatra to visit the beautiful and deepest lake in the world. Of course you guys know what it is. It is the miracle Lake Toba. In Lake Toba, There's a land on it. Isn't that amazing. Do you want me to tell you guys how did that happen? I will tell you. This happened because a long time ago, there's a really big volcanic eruption from Mountain Toba. It was the biggest on earth before Krakatau and it was even bigger. After that big eruption happened, the lava formed a land. So the mountain was gone and formed a land. This land is called Samosir Land. I visited there to hear the stories about Lake Toba. So that's how I got my story from. After I visited Lake Toba, I went to Brastagi to meet close friends there. Also, that is where I put on fireworks for the new year. So far, me and my friends got the best firework festival in Brastagi. The firework was 199 shoots nonstop. It was the best new year ever. Next 4 days, I went back to Jakarta again for shopping for this new year. And on 8th of January, I went back to Kl. That was the best new year I've ever had in my life.



My life is good and in my life, I keep secrets such as my two interesting hidden talents that no one had ever seen before. My first hidden talent is I could eat two portion of instant noodles in one minute. No one in my family had ever done that. My second hidden talent is that I am a chef in my family. I know how to cook fried rice, noodle, burgers, fried chicken, and spicy food you could think of. So if you guys are hungry, just ask me what you want to eat and I will cook it right away.


For me, new year is my best time of my life. Celebrating it with family, putting on fireworks, eating and so many other things you can do in new year. But the best thing is celebrating it with family. I know you guys missed your holidays but it is time for normal life again and succeed your new goals. This was the best new year ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment