Monday, November 21, 2011

My 7th Grade Learning Profile

1. I learn best when I sit on a place where there is no one that I loved to talk with. For example, like Norman, he's the person I would love to communicate with. However, I know that if Norman for sure will talk to me, then I'd better move to another table.

2. I need to concretate and focus more on class. This is because sometimes I always get off topic/task when doing my work. For instance, when a teacher is explaining something really urgent, people sometimes distract me or I might get caught up by something interesting. To improve this, I might try to tell the students to be quiet.

3. The strategies that would help me to improve on my learning is to make sure that I am relaxed enough to do my tasks. For instance, when there are a bunch piles of homework, I would sort out a good time to finish all of them and put an excellent effort into them.

4. I would like my teachers to know this about me that sometimes it's hard for me to work when the place is too quiet. This is because I need some music to be able to finish my tasks. For example, usually in class the teachers love to tell their lovely students to be quiet and do what they are suppose to do. However, I found myself in such big trouble because there is no music!

No comments:

Post a Comment