Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Me in 3

Which 3 objects best describe me? Well, let’s see. My Walkman (MP3 Player), sketch book, and laptop. These 3 items that I picked are the best to describe my personality.

Music is like the other part of my life. Without music, my life is pretty much nothing. Music for me is also to give my life meaning and excitement. I got my Walkman from Jorghi (one of my best friends who gave it to me at my previous birthday party. In my opinion, the gift was really wonderful. In my Walkman, there are over 400 songs! All different genres are there, such as hip-hop/rap, reggae, pop, soul, r&b, and rock. I carry my Walkman to school, to my room when reading a book, and to the mall whenever I really need it or get bored. I really can’t handle doing homework without listening to music somehow. Every time when I do my homework, I go straight and get my Walkman and start turning it on. The genre I always listen to is rap because it is my favorite. Artists that I often listen to are Nas, 2pac, Biggie Smalls, and Common. Just imagine this world without music.

I really enjoy messing around with my Mac Book Air laptop. In my laptop, I often play around with Virtual DJ (Software), doing my homework, and social networking. My laptop describes me because I like to play around with gadgets, creating software, and social networking with friends. Also, when I am feeling down, I walk to the computer room, turn on the Mac Book Air, and start chatting with my friends so that my sad feelings will go away. The most important thing about this laptop is to help me with me with my homework problems. For example, if I am stuck in a humanities assignment trying to find a good word choice, I just go straight to the thesaurus in the laptop and start searching for the word instead of opening a huge dictionary, flipping a hundred pages just to find one word. The laptop, is a new world opening for me.

I really enjoy art especially drawing on my sketch book. Things that I usually draw in my sketch book are people, faces, animals, transportation, and buildings. Frequently, when I am in the mood for drawing, I rushed to my room to grab my sketch book and dive onto my bed and started drawing. Sometimes, drawing on my sketch book helps me to calm myself down. The sketch book is also my best friend. No matter what, it will be there in my room waiting for me to be drawn on.

As you can see, these three specific items really describe in some certain ways. However, there are a lot more items that can really describe me. But I thought this two are the best to describe my personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment