Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Alvin's Lit Circle Reflection

1.) My group always came up with a really descriptive passages. That helped me to understand the novel more than I did before. One person of my groupmates came up with a really long passage that was so detailed which I did not recognize that it was a really thoughtful passage. It was when Maroo realized that his dad was completely dead. I did know that was a really smart passage to pick on.



2.) On two previous group discussions, I came up with two connections. The novel was really related to my beatiful life. The first connection was I begged my father to play go kart with me. But at that time, he came up with a dissapointing answer. He said no because he had to much to do on the weekend. It was related to how Maroo said no to when Otak asked to go with to see the majestic cave lions on the White Mountain. She said no because she was scared of the spirits whenever she crossed the White Mountain. So that was kind of related to my connection.


3.) My prediction in this novel was that in the end of the book, Maroo will become a great god because her name meant "Little Ptarmigan." Ptarmigan was one of the greatest god of all. The other prediction I made was that Rivo (The wild dog Maroo and Otak found leaning on a low rock) will become a really great hunter with Maroo.

No comments:

Post a Comment